Sometimes it can be really tough to get motivated to work out, but a great playlist always makes it a bit easier.
Swifties... this one's for you!
TikTok creator Allie Bennett (@benntheredonethat), who's known for her treadmill routines and playlists, shared a Taylor Swift-themed workout and I think I have to try this ASAP!
Taylor Swift Treadmill Workout
You'll want to find your pace to the beat of "The Man" and then add .1 mph each time the song changes. It's important to remember not to put the playlist on shuffle because the songs build on one another as the workout increases intensity. You can customize the speeds in the workout to fit your needs and fitness level, but here are the instructions Bennett provided on TikTok:
- Walk to "The Man" at 3.4 mph.
- Walk to "How You Get the Girl" at 3.5 mph.
- Walk to "Message in a Bottle" at 3.6 mph.
- Walk to "Better Than Revenge" at 3.7 mph.
- Walk to "New Romantics" at 3.8 mph.
- Walk to "You Belong With Me" at 3.9 mph.
- Walk to "Look What You Made Me Do" at 4.0 mph.
- Continue fast walking, or run, to "Shake It Off" at 7.0 mph.
- Continue fast walking, or run, to ". . . Ready For It?" at 7.0 mph.
- Strut to "Style" at 3.0 mph to cool down.
It looks easy but people are say once you get to the run, it gets pretty hard.
Can't wait to try it!