Last month relationship expert and Perth's Millionaire Matchmaker, Louanne Ward, spoke to MailOnline about signs that may show your partner has cheated on you. Here are some of the things to watch out for:
* Staying back at work more often
* Travelling or going out more
* Looking more animated on the phone
* Increased and suspicious social media use
* Being manscaped or waxed to perfection
* New clothes or lingerie that you haven't seen on
* Lines like 'I just need some time alone' are used more frequently
* Talking about a new person at work or at golf before mentions of this person suddenly stop
* They will tell you they love you a lot more but not show it
* They will have moments of guilt and buy you unexpected gifts
* They will take you to nice places but the conversation is stifled
* They put uncharacteristic distance down to being 'stressed at work'
* They daydream a lot
Now of course we are not relationship professionals, we just like to bring you the info we find interesting and spread it to you. The best thing to do is always trust your instincts, because they are the first sign to trust in your life.