Does beauty have a birthplace? Apparently so, Money.co.uk looked at the birthplaces of over 500 international pageant winners and found the top 10 birthplaces for winners.
- United States - The US is home to 61 of the 500 winners making it the number one birth place for beautiful people.
- Venezuela - Venezuela comes in second with 35 total winners.
- Brazil - Brazil ranks third with 26 total winners.
- United Kingdom - The UK comes in very close to third, with 25 total winners.
- Philippines - In 5th is the Philippines with 23 winners.
- Australia - Beautiful people from down under come in 6th with 19 total winners.
- Colombia - Colombia ranks 7th with 19 total winners.
- Thailand - Thailand actually ties with Colombia at 19 total winners.
- South Africa - South Africa comes in close with 18 total winners.
- Spain - Spain also ties for 9th with 18 total winners.
The study also looked at which states in the US won the most: Texas and California tie for first place with each having 9 pageant winners/runners up, with Texas having a larger share of winners compared to runners up.
You can see the full results here.