Shout out to Easter Egg Hunts and easter events dot org for all this info on hunts going on around town.
- Austin City Easter Egg Hunts - Easter Egg Hunts1200 Montopolis Dr, Austin, TX 78741. Phone: 512-978-2300. Event date and time: most will be held on Friday, March 23, 2018 and Saturday, March 24, 2018 from 11:30am to 2:00pm. In addition to the egg hunt at this location, the City of Austin has quite a number of free easter egg hunts around the city at parks. Click this link to see the complete list or click on the links below. The Easter bunny is in town and he’s hopping his hoppety hop way to Turner-Roberts Recreation Center. Join us in a community celebration complete with games, prizes, drawings, snacks and more! There will also be Easter egg hunts for children ages 1-12 with 1st-3rd place for each division. Maybe you will get lucky and win a big chocolaty treat!All Ages FREE! Bunny Bonanza! - Friday, March 23, 2018 Join us at Northwest Recreation Center Friday, March 23rd from 11:00am until 12:00pm for an Easter Egg Hunt! Bring your own basket for the hunt and be ready for a chance to meet the Easter Bunny. For ages 0-5 $3.00! Location ...Teen Flashlight Easter Egg Hunt - Friday, March 23, 2018 Teens, come join us at Dottie Jordan Recreation Center for our Teen Flashlight Egg Hunt and win some gift card prizes! March 23, 2018 from 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. Location Information Dottie Jordan Recreation ...Easter Eggstreme - Saturday, March 24, 2018 Free, all-ages Easter Egg Hunt starting at 10:30 AM And a visit from the Easter Bunny! Get 10 free tickets or pay $3 for unlimited fun at the carnival Gus Garcia Recreation Center, 1201 E Rundberg Ln, (512) 978-2525 Turner-Roberts Recreation ...Metz Recreation Center - Thursday, March 29, 2018 from 6 pm to 8 pm - Easter Egg Hunt TEEN FLASHLIGHT EASTER EGG HUNT - Friday, March 23, 2018 - 6:30pm to 8:30pm Teens, come join us at Dottie Jordan Recreation Center for our Teen Flashlight Egg Hunt and win some gift card prizes!Alamo Recreation Center - Senior Egg Hunt - March 15, 2018
- Austin Recreation Center Easter Eggstreme - Easter egg hunts for children, 5801 Ainez Drive, Austin, TX 78744. Phone: 512-472-6838. Event date and time: Saturday, March 24, 2018 , Easter Egg Hunt begins at 10:30 am. Free, all-ages E; And a visit from the Easter Bunny! Get 10 free tickets or pay $3 for unlimited fun at the carnival. Held at the following recreation centers:Gus Garcia Recreation Center, 1201 E Rundberg Ln, (512) 978-2525Turner-Roberts Recreation Center, 7201 Colony Loop Dr, (512) 978-2690Givens Recreation Center, 3811 E 12th St, (512) 974-2430Dove Springs Recreation Center, 5801 Ainez Dr, (512) 974-3840Dittmar Recreation Center, 1009 W Dittmar Rd, (512) 974-6090
- Berkeley United Methodist Church Easter Fiesta Egg Hunt - Easter egg hunts for children, Easter egg hunts for infant, Easter egg hunts for toddlers, Easter egg hunts for all ages (includes adults), The Easter bunny will make an appearance, Visits and photos with the Easter Rabbit, Canceled in bad weather, FREE admission, Children's crafts, Bring a basket to collect the eggs!, concessions / refreshment stand, restrooms, picnic area, picnic area (bring your own food)2407 Berkeley Ave, Austin, TX 78745. Phone: 626-786-2912. Alternate Phone: 310-988-8432. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Event date and time:Call them - I don't see anything on their calendar for this year. Open: Click here for current open hours, days and dates. Directions: Berkeley Avenue and Manchaca Street. Click here for a map and directions. Payment: Free - no payments needed for anything. Click here for our Facebook page. It is a free community event sponsor by the church.Egg hunt, Egg decorating, assembling coloring books, face painting. cookies decorating, clowns, music and dance, door prizes (the first 20 families to arrive), and hot dogs.
- Bethany Lutheran Easter Celebration for Children - Easter egg hunts for children, Easter egg hunts for toddlers, The Easter bunny will make an appearance, Visits and photos with the Easter Rabbit, FREE admission, Children's crafts, Children's music and storytelling, Other activities for children, Bring a basket to collect the eggs!, Farm animals are present, 3701 W. Slaughter Ln, Austin, TX 78749. Phone: 512-292-8778. Email: email@example.com. Event date and time: Event date and time: Saturday, March 31, 2018 from 10:00 to 12pm. Directions: Click here for a map and directions. Payment: Cash, only.
- Easter @ IMPACT - Inflatablies, bounce houses, etc., Vendors, FREE admission, Bring a basket to collect the eggs!, Other, restrooms4801 Monterey Oaks Blvd., Austin, TX 78749. Phone: (512) 444-5550. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Event date and time: Sunday, April 1 from 10am to 1:30PM. Candy filled eggs are available at every station (inflatables, games, face-painting, balloon artists and more). . Directions: Click here for a map and directions. Payment: FREE Join us on Sunday, April 1 for Easter @ IMPACT! We will celebrate Jesus at our Resurrection Sunday Service @ 10AM followed by a BIG FREE FUN EVENT for the entire family! We will have inflatables, games, a photo booth, face painting, balloon artist, Easter eggs and candy, and much more! Slab BBQ will have their food truck on site to sell delicious BBQ lunches! Invite friends and family to celebrate Easter @ IMPACT this year! Click here for our Facebook page. (ADDED: March 13, 2018)
- First United Methodist Church Austin Easter Egg Festival - Easter egg hunt1100 Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78701. Phone: (512) 478-5684. Email: email@example.com. Event date and time: Saturday, March 31, 2018 from 9:30 am to 11:00 am. FUMC will host its annual Easter Egg Festival on the Capitol Grounds at Colorado and 12th Street. This event is open to the public, so you may bring your friends and non-perishable food donations for Caritas of Austin. Join us on the Capitol lawn for face painting, crafts, games, preschool egg hunts and elementary school egg roll races! A visit from the Easter Bunny is a special tradition. Breakfast tacos, hot dogs, and sausage will be available for sale.
- First United Methodist Church of Pflugerville - Easter egg hunts for children, FREE admission, Bring a basket to collect the eggs!, 500 East Pecan Street, Pflugerville, TX 78660. Phone: 512-251-2575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Event date and time: Sunday, March 25, 2018Easter Egg Hunt and Palm Sunday service10:15am in the field between Family LifeCenter and Sanctuary. Designed for families of preschoolers or elementary - age children, though all families are welcome! Worship at 9am (in Sanctuary) and 11:15am (in Family Life Center) for all ages. Directions: Click here for a map and directions. Payment: Free - no payments needed for anything. Click here for our Facebook page. Easter in Pflugerville! Start a new tradition your whole family will love. We hope you will join us for a relevant and family-friendly Easter morning! Family Easter Experience & Easter Egg Hunt at 10:30am (starting in Sanctuary) Designed for families of preschoolers or elementary-age children, though all families are welcome! Worship at 9am (in Sanctuary) and 11:15am (in Family Life Center) for all ages.
- Georgetown Eggstravaganza - Easter egg hunts for children, San Gabriel Park, 45 E Morrow St, Georgetown, TX 78626. Phone: 512-930-8459. Event date and time: Saturday, March 24, 2018 from 9 am; Please arrive by 8:45 AM. Directions: San Gabriel Park. Bring your basket for our Annual Easter Egg Hunt! There will be 25,000 candy eggs to gather and a grand prize egg for each age division. Each age division will be assigned a specific softball field to carry out their hunt. This event is FREE! The horn sounds promptly at 9:00 AM. Age categories are 2 & under, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10. We will be staggering age groups to make it easier for parents and guardians. A map and times for each age group will be coming soon.
- Huston-Tillotson Community Community Easter Egg Hunt - Easter Egg Hunt 900 Chicon Street, Austin, Texas 78702. Phone: 512-505-3006. Event date and time: Saturday, March 31, 2018 at 10 am, . Children of all ages are invited to hunt for the thousands of eggs hidden around the Huston-Tillotson University campus during the Annual Community Easter Egg Hunt, scheduled on Saturday.The Easter egg hunt features a $500 scholarship prize egg, prize eggs for school supplies and gift certificates, eggs with candy and coins, and filled baskets. Children will gather in the Mary E. Branch Gymnasium for a brief meaning of Easter story time before joining their age groups and beginning the hunt. The event is free and open to the public. In case of rain, the hunt will be held on Mondayat 4 p.m. For more information, call.
- Hyde Park Baptist Church Easter Egg Hunt at Quarries Park - Easter Egg HuntQuarries Park, 11400 N. Mopac Expy., Austin, TX 78759. Phone: (512) 459-6587. Email: email@example.com. Event date and time: Saturday, March 31, 2018 from 4:00 to 5:30PM. Bring your family and friends to the Quarries Park for a super fun time! There will be TWO egg hunts for kids age six and younger and one big hunt for kids age seven and up, along with bounce houses, games, and pictures with the Easter Bunny! From the time you drive onto the parking lot, you will find that our members want nothing more than for your experience to be a joyful one. We have convenient, reserved parking spaces for our first-time guests located at the front of the parking garage at our Hyde Park campus and near the front entrance of our Quarries campus.
- Oak Hill Fire Department - pancake breakfast, Easter egg hunt4111 Barton Creek Blvd, Austin, Texas 78735. Phone: (512) 288-5534. Event date and time: Saturday, March 24, 2018 at 9 am. Join us from 9:00 to Noon at our Circle Drive Fire Station (9211 Circle Drive) to help us celebrate 50 YEARS of serving you! We'll have our usual pancake breakfast, Easter egg hunts scheduled at different times for different age groups, junior Firefighter challenge, a bounce house, rock climbing wall, fire safety trailer, and an appearance by a Travis County STAR Flight helicopter. All FREE of charge! Pancake breakfast at 9 am. Egg Hunt Age Groups and Times:9:30 AM 3 and Under10:00 AM 4-6 years old10:30 AM 7-9 years old11:00 AM 10+ years old
- Riverbend Church Easter Eggstravaganza - Easter egg hunt4214 N. Capital of TX Hwy, Austin, TX 78746. Phone: (512) 327-3540. Email: INFO@RIVERBEND.COM. Event date and time: Saturday, March 31, 2018 from 10-11:30am in front of the Student Center. This is a FREE community wide event for children ages birth-5th grade. We will have inflatables, a petting zoo, tons of activities…oh and 15,000 easter eggs!!!!!! Don't miss one of the biggest children's events of the year! See ya' there!
- Brushy Creek District Egg Hunt - Easter egg huntCat Hollow Park, 8600 O'Connor Dr, Austin, TX 78717. Phone: (512) 255-7871 x 218. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Event date and time: Saturday, March 24, 2018 from 10am TO 12 pm. The District invites everyone to the Annual Egg Hunt at Cat Hollow Park. Hunt eggs with delicious candy inside. Age-specific egg hunt groups will start promtly on time so don't be late! Arrive early to locate your child's hunt area! Please note these important reminders for this year’s Egg Hunt: -Arrive early to find your child’s hunting area, see hunt times below. Only 1 parent per child allowed in the hunting area. Please only 10 eggs per child; Once your child has 10 eggs, please exit the hunting are and exchange empty eggs for a goody bag! Eggs filled with prizes/candy are theirs to keep! There are 2 golden eggs in each egg hunt. If your child finds a golden egg, please bring it to the information table to exchange for a prize basket! After your child’s egg hunt, join us for the festival until 12:00pm: cotton candy will be sold for an additional fee, cash only! Age Group Egg Hunt Times: 0-2 years starts at 10 am; 3-4 years starts at 10:15 am; 5-6 years starts at 10:30 am; 7 and up starts at 10:45am. FREE Activities. Pictures with the Bunny (bring your own camera). Petting Zoo, Pony Rides, Face Painting, Cartoon Art, Egg Decorating, Music, Game Stations, Popcorn, *Cotton Candy will be available for a small fee. For any questions contact Farren Curtis.
- Cedar Park Spring Egg-Stravaganza - Easter egg huntElizabeth Milburn Park, 1901 Sun Chase Blvd., Cedar Park, TX. Phone: (512) 401-5528. Email: email@example.com. Event date and time: Palm Sunday, March 25, 2018 at 2:00 pm. Free to the public. Bring your basket to hunt for over 79,000 pieces of candy, prizes and goodies. Take your photo with the bunny until 2:45 pm (bring your own camera). Enjoy jumping in the inflatable and train rides. There will also be face painting for a fee. The egg hunt is for ages 12 and under.
- Round Rock Flashlight Easter Egg Hunt and Movie in the Park - Flashlight Easter egg huntLakeview Pavillion, Old Settlers Park, 3300 E Palm Valley Blvd, Round Rock, TX 78665X. Phone: 512-218-5540. Event date and time: Thursday, March 29, 2018, First hunt starts at 7:15 PM. Bring your flashlight to find eggs filled with candy and prizes at Old Settlers Park in this fun hunt for ages 3 and up. Please arrive 30 minutes early for your hunt. (Cash and check only) The Round Rock Parks and Recreation Department presents the annual Flashlight Easter Egg Hunt and Movies in the Park featuring Guardians of the Galaxy. The sun has set and the moon shines bright; Join us for an egg hunt in the night. A treat filled hunt ring waits for you; Eggs, Candy, Prizes and lots of fun too! Bring your flashlight and a basket to fill; It’s so exciting you can’t sit still! A few special prize eggs colored bright gold; Redeem it for a prize basket that you now hold! We encourage fair play and friendliness too; So please hunt nicely, it’s the right thing to do! You won’t want to miss so join in on the fun; Stay for a movie when the hunt is done! Please arrive at the Lake View Pavilion and Festival area in Old Settlers Park 30 minutes before your hunt time to check in. Based on set age categories, Parents may choose which hunt they wish their Flashlight Egg Hunter to participate in, you know your child best; please choose the hunt most appropriate for them. Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your hunt time to check in.7:00 p.m. Twilight Egg Hunt. Ages 0-4 years. Not quite as dark for our youngest hunters. Only one parent will be allowed in the hunt ring to assist. Parent must stay with hunter at all times.8:00 p.m. Flashlight Parent Assisted Hunt #1. Ages 5 years and older. Only one parent will be allowed in the hunt ring to assist.Recommended for our younger hunters. Parent must stay with hunter at all times.8:30 p.m. Flashlight Parent Assisted Hunt #2. Ages 5 years and older. Only one parent will be allowed in the hunt ring to assist. Recommended for our younger hunters. Parent must stay with hunter at all times.9:00 p.m. Flashlight Children Only Hunt. No parents allowed in the hunt ring. Recommended for our older hunters.9:15 p.m. Movie in the Park featuring the family movie FedinandRegistrationRegister online at Roundrock Recreation registration
Read more at http://www.easteregghuntsandeasterevents.org/TXaustin.php#MqFMxTmPoC3Bt9Ab.99Read more at http://www.easteregghuntsandeasterevents.org/TXaustin.php#W8wyKJrOcrqBZdbb.99